Insights from One of America’s Top Sales Trainers, Steve Johnson
Posted by: Tim O'Brien
Sales is hard. In fact, if you can succeed in sales I believe there is a high likelihood you can succeed in just about any other profession.
These three facts alone tell you why there are so few super successful salespeople:
• The level of rejection is brutal. 90% of all prospects will say “no.”
• 80% of all sales are made AFTER the 5th contact. Only 10% pf the people that reach out once actually hang in there to make the 5th contact.
• Studies show that only 6 out of every 100 people have the drive necessary to succeed at sales.
• The routine you need to follow if you want to be a superstar salesperson
• The three strategies Steve uses daily to produce high quality clients
• The profile of top tier salespeople
• How to handle massive rejection and come out better, smarter, and stronger
• What it takes to be a great sales coach today
If you want to find out if you have what it takes to be a superstar salesperson then tune into my interview with Steve Johnson and find out how he became the #1 salesman in the world for Dale Carnegie Seminars at the age of 30! You’ll also discover how Steve built his company Next Level Sales Consulting into a multi-million-dollar enterprise, training salespeople from some of America’s top companies.
Important links from this episode:
Books authored by Steve:
Outsell: If You are not Outselling You are Being Outsold
Selling is Everyone’s Business: What it Takes to Create a Great Salesperson
Next Level Sales Coaching: How to Build a Sales Team that Stays, Sells and Succeeds
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we are grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, please take 60-seconds to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that we read every single one of them!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!